Recording question

Hello! I have the same problem with my AZBOX PREMIUM HD PLUS as you MrFTAMan mentioned before. How you fix this? On some channels i see recorded material and on some there is black screan and 0.00.00 on display and on some there is just that line - NOT SUPPORTED !!! How to fix this not supported problem, since it happens on my favourite channel' Please! Help!:eek:

Do you go to Menu/Recorded Program to see the list of programs you recorded? That's the only way I can view any of the programmed shows.
If you go to the Movie segment on the Home menu chances of viewing any recorded programs seem impossible. I get that message you mentioned. I don't know about the 0.00 part unless it just didn't recorded at all. Have you view any of your programmed shows at all?
Tell us how you set up your programming to be recorded so we AzBox users can help you. I have a Ultra and so far it records great. Had to learn the hard way and the Satelliteguys stepped up to the plate to help me.

azbox records

Thank you for so nice approach! :up It could help a lot, since i bought it just yesterday so there are some unknown ways and highways in using this Azbox brand name. :)

Today I have open directly in MENU section and this time this not supported channels works correct. I also need to try all possibilties, and it looks all record is actually done, since there is MB and GB size of every recorded file. The strange part is that some channels can be seen in that TV RECORD section and files from some channels can not open, so called - not supported.

If I am correct its also possibile to record directly on USB Memory Stick? USB or HDD? What is a better or safer option? and how this FTP Client works? what is more functional option by your opinion? :confused:

I never tried recording on a usb stick. I have a 500 GB HDD that record great. I never tried the FTP client either. Stargaze may help you on this matter. I have my Ultra for a few months now and it really rock! Still learning. It is the hardest FTA receiver I ever used but it was worth it.

If you record hitting the red record button on your remote then to view that recording you press the menu button, arrow down to recorded programs and this is where you can play those back.
On some other recordings you need to press the Home button, go to file manager and then find the recordings there.
I'm not in front of the azbox at the moment and this is how I do it from memory.
There are some instructions in the A-Z users guide which I last updated on Jan. 14th.
I posted it here.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/azbox-discussion/235827-here-new-revised-edition-az-users.html

Use the newest version 3.1.14

You will also find some links towards the end of the pdf file where you can download some of the editor stand-alone programs.
Since some had problems with virus's where they were downloading theirs from I used my own copy's and had them uploaded so others would not experience another hassle. As for running these programs there is no manual telling you how to use them, this is a learn as you go experience and not everyone has the same experience as others have.
The Azbox is a Linux based receiver and they do require the user to gain some basic skills to use them properly.

This still appears to be an issue at least here with a SR of 32362. Stuttering of the a/v.
This does not appear to be an issue with a SR of 29997.

Anyone not having the same issues?

I guess if they're not going to fix this problem in a timely fashion I'm going to have to go spend over $300 for a DVR. Kinda sucks having to keep spending money to get what you want. The Azbox would have been a cheap solution for a DVR but it appears that's not going to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts