Recordings from one of my timers do not show up in the recorded programs icons

judyintexas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
I made a timer for the MLB playoffs. I can go to the timer and see on the timer schedule that games are scheduled for recording. I can go to the Guide and see the red dot on the future programs.

However, there is no icon for the games that have been recorded. This causes a problem of course that I expect to be able to watch the games, and also it must mean that my storage is getting loaded up with recordings that I can't find to delete.

What do I do?

Thank you!

For the content that has already been recorded, there should be a 'New' icon at the top corners of the icon of the show/game. We would check the timer settings to see if the recordings are going into a specific folder on the DVR. Here is a link you can use to manage the timers, MyDISH .

For the content that has already been recorded, there should be a 'New' icon at the top corners of the icon of the show/game. We would check the timer settings to see if the recordings are going into a specific folder on the DVR. Here is a link you can use to manage the timers, MyDISH .
1. There is no icon for the show.
2. I have never used folders.

Reactions: pattykay
I eventually called Dish and the technician asked if she could log in to my Hopper, which she did. I was looking at the recorded icons menu item when she did so. I saw the grey message that she was logging in, and the missing icon popped up before she had a chance to do anything. So just having her log in apparently jogged something and produced the icon.

After our team lost, I was able to delete that set of playoff games.

So, problem solved. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate you folks.

Reactions: pattykay
I eventually called Dish and the technician asked if she could log in to my Hopper, which she did. I was looking at the recorded icons menu item when she did so. I saw the grey message that she was logging in, and the missing icon popped up before she had a chance to do anything. So just having her log in apparently jogged something and produced the icon.

After our team lost, I was able to delete that set of playoff games.

So, problem solved. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate you folks.
:cool:

tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts