Records 1 hr of "Mike/Mike"on ESPN and then timer stops

bela_blasko2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Bartlesville, OK
I have a 622 and HD though i tape Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN SD. Every morning it records the first hour (5-6am) and then the rest is cut off due to a "smart card does not currently have authorization to view or order this program...". This has been happening for about a week and i've never had this problem before. It only occurs, to my knowledge on this time block. Anyone esle experiencing this?
J

At first I would have said you have the daily update set for a bad time like 6 am in your time zone, whatever it is. (Menu-8-4)

A day or two ago I got that not-authorized message when I walked away for a couple of minutes with the guide displayed. I don't know what channel it pick nor why. It cleared up. Newly on 616 on earlier R number than the one I just got 616 on the full distribution.

-Ken

I have a 622 and HD though i tape Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN SD. Every morning it records the first hour (5-6am) and then the rest is cut off due to a "smart card does not currently have authorization to view or order this program...". This has been happening for about a week and i've never had this problem before. It only occurs, to my knowledge on this time block. Anyone esle experiencing this?
J

Your DVR cuts off because even it can only take so much of that idiot Mike Golic.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)