recovery kit

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I recently purchased an HR24 and then deactivated an H20-100. When talking about the recovery kit, I requested that it be sent to my BILLING address. The CSR was not sure if a recovery kit would be sent out for the H20, but said they always send it to the Billing address. I reiterated several times that I needed it sent to my billing address. This was a few weeks ago and I have not received anything.

Does anyone know if they recover the H20?

A related question: does anyone know where I can get an HR24-200 from? I know the -500 has the most supply, but I want the -200 since the -500 seems to sometimes have problems recording OTA, which I do sometimes. Anybody specifically offering the -200?

I recently purchased an HR24 and then deactivated an H20-100. When talking about the recovery kit, I requested that it be sent to my BILLING address. The CSR was not sure if a recovery kit would be sent out for the H20, but said they always send it to the Billing address. I reiterated several times that I needed it sent to my billing address. This was a few weeks ago and I have not received anything.

Does anyone know if they recover the H20?

Given the age they "probably" don't want the H20 back. I would still hold it in a closet or something just incase they ever do. H20 receivers are mostly around five years plus now.

When I replace my H20-600 they didn't want it back. Maybe if it was an H20-100.

They wanted my R-15 back recently. I guess they still use those as replacements for the SD only people.

My CSR was happy to send the recovery kit to wherever I wanted. I just have him the address to ship it to and he rolled with it. Easy deactivate/activate. The HR-24 is faaaast. D/L latest software now.

I finally ordered my HR24 from HIDEF Lifestyle Home page The Most Trusted AV Source on Wednesday night and it was delivered Friday afternoon. It's as HR24-100 so I'm happy. Still haven't activated it yet as we have a few more shows to watch on the HR21. I plan to activate it early next week in time for the freeview of all the movie channels starting Thursday so I can re-record some movies and some new ones. Really looking forward to it.

A related question: does anyone know where I can get an HR24-200 from? I know the -500 has the most supply, but I want the -200 since the -500 seems to sometimes have problems recording OTA, which I do sometimes. Anybody specifically offering the -200?

Are people still having issues with the OTA recordings, I haven't had any trouble with OTA in quite some time now.

How long does it take for D* to send me the recovery kit? I called a week ago today and deactivated the HR21 and the rep said she'd send the recovery kit to my billing address and that it would be no problem. She seemed very competent in what she was doing. But now a week later and still no recovery kit. Is it shipped UPS or FedEx or mail? I assume FedEx since I think it will be a box to pack the HR21 in right?

The return box comes from Fedex. After you box it up, take to post office. My return box took about a week to get to me. I called D*; and they gave me a fedex tracking number, so I would know when the return box was arriving.
I would call them and ask for one.

It's been 2 months and I haven't received a recovery kit. Maybe the tech didn't deactivate the old box? I still just have 4 receivers shown on my equipment list.

She told me they wanted the HR21-100 back. I'll give it until next week and then will call if the recovery kit doesn't show up.

By the way, my HR24-100 is AWESOME!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts