Red Sox Rays Game

SCREEN SCROLL . . . TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES . . . STANDBY . . . GAME IN PROGRESS . . CURRENT SCORE IS 0-0

IF PROB IS ON DISH END, OH BOY, PPL WILL BE PISSED!!!!!!

at least you looked at the rest of the posts before you put up yours. you know, maybe the one that said it wasn't on Cox Cable either, check post #2...
So if it was off on cable too, then how could it have been Dish's fault??? :rolleyes:

pixelation

I had pixelation throughout the entire game. Alsoo for what it is worth, today on CBS there was technical difficulties with the Buffalo/ San Diego NFL game. Don't know if they ever got it straightened out. Even the big networks can screw up. That being said the playoff should not be on a cabel channel. Once again MLB has its head up another part of its anatomy.

I had pixelation throughout the entire game. Alsoo for what it is worth, today on CBS there was technical difficulties with the Buffalo/ San Diego NFL game. Don't know if they ever got it straightened out. Even the big networks can screw up. That being said the playoff should not be on a cabel channel. Once again MLB has its head up another part of its anatomy.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't noticed this type of issue on other channels, but wanted to make sure it was an issue with the TBS broadcast and not my HDTV or receiver.

Yes, I saw the same crap last night too. TBS has no business doing sports. The had quality problems last year too.

Up til this season, they had shown the Braves games for decades, that's decades, not years.

It's not that they can't do it, they just dropped the ball a few times.

That being said, I don't think the post-season should be shown on TBS either, but Bud Selig would broadcast the World Series on HSN if he could make a dollar more.

Bud Selig, that POS, worse baseball commish ever, freaking low-class used-car salesman who would likely whore his leg out to a dog if he could make a buck, jackass.

Up til this season, they had shown the Braves games for decades, that's decades, not years.

It's not that they can't do it, they just dropped the ball a few times.

That being said, I don't think the post-season should be shown on TBS either, but Bud Selig would broadcast the World Series on HSN if he could make a dollar more.

Bud Selig, that POS, worse baseball commish ever, freaking low-class used-car salesman who would likely whore his leg out to a dog if he could make a buck, jackass.

Well, they have sucked at HD sports since for both last year and this years baseball playoffs.

I regard to the football game on CBS I think I heard that they had a power failure so I don't think that you can blame the network.

I regard to the football game on CBS I think I heard that they had a power failure so I don't think that you can blame the network.
Have we found out what the reason was for TBS? I'm surprised that they didn't delay this game. Not like there was another MLB game going on. You would think that Selig would allow them to postpone the start time slightly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)