Red Zone Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amp16751

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
Are there any other SF subscribers out there not getting the Red Zone channel (703)today? I just spoke with a technical support person and they told me that the Red Zone channel was only available for the early games. I asked if that was the case every week and he said he didn't know if it was only for this week. I did check earlier today to see if it was on and could not get it then either.

I did not see the red zone channel at all today.

Boy this extra money I paid D* for all this fancy stuff that I did not want in the 1st place is really looking good so far

What a Waste of Money

Still have yet to see a Short Cut working either

Jimbo

The Red Zone channel is ONLY available for the first set of games (the morning games) this feature is not available during the second set (late afternoon games). Hope this helps.

maogdamian said:
The Red Zone channel is ONLY available for the first set of games (the morning games) this feature is not available during the second set (late afternoon games). Hope this helps.

Gee, another small tidbit that D* failed to mention while roping people into purchasing thier Super Fan package.

Jimbo

Yea, I got the RZC, which was ok. But enough with the whinning. I didn't pay $49 to get the RZC or any other item on the list. I paid $49 for High Definition and the HD was worth it.

Like I said don't fault D* for capitalism. You have the same rights, just find a product that people are willing to pay for.

the red Zone channel wasnt working for early games for me. I called and they told me they had sevral that was having the problem. They told me they were working on it but it never came back on.

JerryVolunteer said:
the red Zone channel wasnt working for early games for me. I called and they told me they had sevral that was having the problem. They told me they were working on it but it never came back on.

Same problem. Worked early then not available during the later games. Ooops.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)