Redneck joke of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond what most people think, we don't marry our cousins in Arkansas. Not even if we get them knocked up.:D:D:eek:
Well that is just wrong.

My parents raised me to believe if you knock your cousin up, you better damn well marry her.

I guess we are just a better class of redneck down here

I have a Hot cousin! :D

just wanted to be included in the conversation. never touched her! :p

i understand :up that was the # from the jenny song by the way. :D tommy tutone

i understand :up that was the # from the jenny song by the way. :D tommy tutone

:haha It was wasn't it. The area code threw me off. I bet someone actually has that number. The area code is the Florida Keys.:D

:haha It was wasn't it. The area code threw me off. I bet someone actually has that number. The area code is the Florida Keys.:D

LMAO!!!! :haha:haha. i'm sure after all these years someone still calls these 8675309 numbers with that same old joke asking for jenny.

Redneck Vacation

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther, "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different.

The last few years, I took your advice about where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant. Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas,and Earlene got pregnant again. Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Earlene with me."

Monday 1st of August:

You Might be a Redneck if.......You've crossed a state line with a golf cart.

Tuesday 2nd of August:

You Might be a Redneck if.......Someone mentions a "skins" game and you take off your shirt. :haha

Monday 1st of August:

You Might be a Redneck if.......You've crossed a state line with a golf cart.

Tuesday 2nd of August:

You Might be a Redneck if.......Someone mentions a "skins" game and you take off your shirt. :haha
:D:D

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years. The NTSB covertly funded a project whereby the auto makers were installing black boxes in four wheel drive pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 49 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2% of fatal crashes were, "Oh, sh*t!"

Only the state of Texas was different, where 89.3% of the final words were, "Hey Y'all, hold my beer and watch this!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqI879cJH8E]YouTube - Family Guy- Redneck Episode Hilarious.... Small Clip[/ame]

Wednesday 19th of August:

You Might be a Redneck if.......You've used a 2-for-1 coupon on a first date.

134.jpg

no words needed here :D:D

Why did the redneck drive his pickup truck over the edge of a cliff? -- He wanted to test out his new air brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts