Reds TV announcer George Grande retiring

Are they on WLW on the XM WLW channel ?

The XM WLW feed ended last March. Clear Channel had the right to program several channels on XM and used one of them for WLW for a while, and then ended it without explination. XM simply says it is CC's right to carry whatever it wants on its channels, and gives CC's phone number.

In any event, Reds and Bengals coverage on XM WLW (and on the online WLW which still exists) ended when the game started. You got the pre and post games, but not the games. You did get the odd Univ of Nobodyreallycaresifwewinorlose, umm, I mean Cincinnati games, along with Xavier and some others from time to time.

The XM WLW feed ended last March. Clear Channel had the right to program several channels on XM and used one of them for WLW for a while, and then ended it without explination. XM simply says it is CC's right to carry whatever it wants on its channels, and gives CC's phone number.

That was a real bummer for me when WLW left XM. I used to record a variety of shows on that channel.

When I got my XM a few years back, I thought, Oh Good, WLW is there, I can now hear the Reds games, then found out that the WLW on XM didn't carry the games.

However, they are available in the MLB package in the 175-189 range.

When I got my XM a few years back, I thought, Oh Good, WLW is there, I can now hear the Reds games, then found out that the WLW on XM didn't carry the games.

However, they are available in the MLB package in the 175-189 range.

Yes, but only the home teams announcers so you only get to listen to Marty half the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)