Refurb Roku 2 XS deal at Newegg...7/27 only

Yea,need to edit the title of the thread,it's a Roku 2 XS.It's a great deal for that model.

I just checked and they have now extended the deal to tomorrow. Guess they did not sell as many as hoped. Anyway, glad you all thought it was a good buy.

Well, I got my "deal" today. Dead remote. Changed batteries, of course. My XD remote worked it fine. Second bad Newegg refurb this year. Think I've learned my lesson.

Just picked up another Roku 3 at Sams Club, this one came with a HDMI cable, 1 month free Hulu Plus for $94. Not too bad.

Scott, if you don't mind me asking, how much for that at Sam's? Wireless and ethernet or just wireless. I'm a member but don't feel like looking it up at the moment.

Well, I got my "deal" today. Dead remote. Changed batteries, of course. My XD remote worked it fine. Second bad Newegg refurb this year. Think I've learned my lesson.

Did you pair the remote? theres a purple button in the battery bay.

Sorry to hear that Kab,I have had great luck with Newegg refurb stuff.Hopefully the pairing will fix it.

Received mine today. Works great. Angry birds on a big screen is fun!

Only complaint about XS vs XD, XS OK/select button is BELOW directionals, not in the middle of them, which I much prefer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)