Regional Sports Question

bigbuckchuck

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
earth
I have had Dish for a year. I paid annualy last year and included the regional sports. I recieved all the channels 400-445 or whatever they are. I could watch my regional sports as well as anything else on those other channels that wasn't a baseball, basketball major game. I would get all the other programs like poker etc that were shown on all the other Fox Sports channnels. I have now renewed and all of the Fox Sports channels are gone execpt my regional channel. Was I not supposed to receive all of the Fox Sports channels like I did last year?

It sounds like they dropped the sports package from your service. If they charged your for them on your renewal a simple phone call will get them back on. If you haven't been charged, the same call will get them added for a price.

It sounds like they dropped the sports package from your service. If they charged your for them on your renewal a simple phone call will get them back on. If you haven't been charged, the same call will get them added for a price.
That's what I thought. I called dish and they said if I had paid for the regional sports I should ONLY get my local Fox channel. I told him I received them ALL last year. He said that was wrong. Basically I want to know if everyone else out there is getting all Fox sports or only their local one.

Your regional sport network is included in most packages, DISH also sells a sport package that includes Regional sports outside your regional market. The Sports pak is additional cost and all professional sports are blacked out.

Your regional sport network is included in most packages, DISH also sells a sport package that includes Regional sports outside your regional market. The Sports pak is additional cost and all professional sports are blacked out.
Yes it was include with my Americas Everything from last year. It was called Regional Sports Package and was included. It looks like they call it Multi Sports package now. I'm not sure if it's included with AE or not now. I'll havee to call them to find out.

It is not included with the AE package, it never was, it's a stand alone. If you want it you need to order it.

Yes it was include with my Americas Everything from last year. It was called Regional Sports Package and was included. It looks like they call it Multi Sports package now. I'm not sure if it's included with AE or not now. I'll havee to call them to find out.

The package has always been called "Multi Sports" as far as I can remember and has always been a stand alone package. What it sounds like is that you received a year of it free of charge by error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)