Status
Please reply by conversation.

pwrsurge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2007
Canada
Can anyone authorise programming or do rehits on WebSAMS right now? Been trying since last night but the trip counter refuses to increment. Tried doing a hard reset of my 922 by unplugging and replugging my unit but my trip counter still does not move. Receiver number is still valid and TDT count is currently 1748. This unit was working fine subscribed to HITS since January but the subscription just expired and I'm trying to renew it.

If you have the "pick 10" package, usually an e-mail to SRL and when THEY nudge it with a rehit, all works fine. Would it happen to be the pick-10 pack you ordered?

Usually an e-mail gets quite GOOD response quickly, assuming your signal and equipment have not suffered some kind of malfunction.

SRL people are quite good with customer service. Phone AND e-mail. Don't forget to include the guide in your selections, free but needs to be selected on the "SRL" account side of Websams.

I just checked and it's not working on either one of my 920's which have programming.

I'm usually get "Get it all" pak but tried with the Super pak as well and no dice!

Channels just came in and rehits now work fine. Looks like the issue has now been resolved!

My websams accounts haven't been functional since late last year. Despite numerous attempts by SRL to correct it, I just gave up on it and call in when necessary.

I've noticed that on the that since the conversion to 4160 that nowhere near the amount of hits accumulate in the course of time in comparison to what Motorola used to send down. Sometimes days go by without any increase on the counter.

Each time a hit is sent it costs SRL & Comcast money to Motorola. Maybe that is why the hits are down from what was sent when Motorola was running the show with 4096. Less hits are better while on X4 IMHO. Another reason 4096 probably had more hits in a day sent was because we could be all over the place and miss hits. Now were tied to the X4 ball & chain if we are watching our subbed stuff..

pwrsurge said:
Channels just came in and rehits now work fine. Looks like the issue has now been resolved!

I ordered programming yesterday early AM and nothing happened, tried a reheat nothing, then without warning a few hours later BINGO I had programming!

Maybe they take it down daily for maintenance?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)