Status
Not open for further replies.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Every once in a while, my computer will do some crap where Internet Explorer will just sit there and say at the top:
SatelliteGuys.US-Internet Explorer-Not Responding...
I "fix" it by just shutting off the power to it at the surge strip. After one of these episodes, when I come back to Satelliteguys, it forgets that the "remember me" was checked, and I have to wait for all the ads & crap to load up (56k here) before I can log back in! :rant: Is there a reason for this? If I go to other sites, I'm still logged in on them....:confused:

Sounds like you have a stuck cookie (or bad cookie)

Clear all your satelliteguys cookies and the problem should go away. :)

AGAIN....

Guess it's not the cookies. This is the ONLY website that logs me out by itself! It wouldn't be so bad, but 56k is my only option here, and the 4600 ads that show up makes it take forever to get to the log in thing to log back in....:rant:

Same here on Firefox since I can't use Satelliteguys on MSIE any more (all other sites work on MSIE). I had to log back in for the first time in ages.

Another issue was it would not take me to the home page when clicking "home", only the forums page. Seems like it's been resolved for the last hr or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts