Remember that movie....

wasch_24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Nothern Virginia, D.C. Area
where Jim Carrey plays the Riddler and invents that device that sits on top of the TV and sucks out your intelligence? Sometimes I feel like that device is VOOM. I find myself getting sucked into what ever is on in HD. Like last night, I went down stairs to turn off the HT and the Flames-Sharks game was on ESPNHD. I don't give two s**ts about those teams but I couldn't pull myself away. Next thing I know the period was over and it was like 11:00. I went down to shut everything off at 10:15! HD is amazing, especially with sports, thank god or who ever is responsible for Voom. :)

I have the same addicting problem. Everytime I turn on the TV I find myself watching stuff that isn't that great (to me), but it is in HD and HD is cool.

I feel your pain, it happens to me every night. I have to get up at 5 am and all the good stuff is on from 9-11 and I have to force myself to turn off the pj by 10 or I really feel like crap the next day.

DarrellP said:
I feel your pain, it happens to me every night. I have to get up at 5 am and all the good stuff is on from 9-11 and I have to force myself to turn off the pj by 10 or I really feel like crap the next day.
We are in the same boat. Where's the darn DVR already? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)