REMINDER: HBO Special Price Ending 9/20

For those that say they still have the promotional price, I must ask... was it the $10 for life promotion you had or the reduced 6 months that seemed to never end? The reporting was that although all promotions are going to no longer be available, the life one was effectively done 9/20
I signed up for the for life promo, and there is still no indication of a cutoff date. But like I said earlier, an email did go out a couple months ago eliminating the hard date for a yet to be determined date. At this point I’m scared to even make a small change to my programming, because I don’t want to trigger losing the deal in some way.

Reactions: pattykay
Life. No cut off date so far, no drop down box to extend HBO after the special ends, etc...

Why do people want to raise awareness of a good deal they shouldn’t be getting?!!
I remember years ago there was something about people getting hbo for free or it was never shut off after a promo or something. Bunch of people came on here boasting about it. Not long after...poof... all gone

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Pricing ended so I just cancelled HBO. Showtime is next as I have it bundled (with Hulu) in my son's student Spotify account for $5/month.

Mine DID end on 9/20. I just got my bill and I was prorated $15 from 9/20 and billed $15 for October. Selecting the option to cancel if it went up didn't work, surprise.

Same here. If I hadn’t checked my programming online wouldn’t have known. I cancelled that day and I did check cancel on 9/20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts