Remote 1.5NDB 100840

I would guess not considering it's so ancient, and was never akin the VIPs, AFAIK.

Reactions: trojan67
I would guess not considering it's so ancient, and was never akin the VIPs, AFAIK.
Seeing it worked on the 2700 it was a basic IR remote. DISH hasn't changed their basic IR codes so it should do basic DISH functions. The 211 is an IR only receiver so it should work as long as the remote is set to the right IR code #. Will not do DVR functions that was not originally a 211 function.

iirc the 1.5NDB remote would work regardless of what address the receiver was set to. No one liked this remote since it wouldn't turn the TV on or off and the volume buttons controlled a setting inside the receiver.

iirc the 1.5NDB remote would work regardless of what address the receiver was set to. No one liked this remote since it wouldn't turn the TV on or off and the volume buttons controlled a setting inside the receiver.
Purchased 15 off eBay, can't get any of them to work, searching for a manual online, can't find any

Reactions: charlesrshell
Has anyone had success, using this remote on a 211 receiver?
Yes, I have two of them. I used one of them to control a ViP211 when I did not have any other spare remotes to use for that receiver.

That was the 1.0 remote. We are talking about the 1.5, which does have the mode buttons at the top. It controls the TV and the TV's volume just fine.

These were used remotes that I found when going through my dad's junk. I had to change the remote address to match the address that the receiver was set for.

There is no manual for this remote and it's not addressable. Only thing I can thing to try is set the address to 1 with a different IR remote, but I don't think it mattered what the address was set to. We're going back 15+ years.

Reactions: trojan67
Okay, I checked my 1.5, and it is a different part number. (113268)
trojan67, can you post a picture of one of your remotes, to make sure we are talking about the same thing?

There is no manual for this remote and it's not addressable. Only thing I can thing to try is set the address to 1 with a different IR remote, but I don't think it mattered what the address was set to. We're going back 15+ years.
Receiver was set to address 1

Okay, I checked my 1.5, and it is a different part number. (113268)
trojan67, can you post a picture of one of your remotes, to make sure we are talking about the same thing?
Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_20180909_172938.jpg
    IMG_20180909_172938.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20180909_172753.jpg
    IMG_20180909_172753.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 137

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts