Remote Access Web Based Program Guide

mjbeam

Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
Oregon
Is there some way to remove channels from the Grid list so that it only displays channels that I am intrested in? It has filters, but I don't see a way to set it up so that the channels displayed in the grid are just those I care about.

For example, if I click the Edit link at the top of the Filters list, and then click the Networks item, it allows me to select just the channels I like. But instead of displaying just those channels in the Grid, it adds them as new filters on the left side of the page. What I want is to have just the channels I like displayed in the grid.

Not sure if I explained this very well but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...Mike

I think you described it fairly well ... there doesn't seem to be that ability right now... and just for the extra salt or lemon juice on that paper cut.. you should be thankful all your channels show in the grid .. ;) There are numerous people showing up with problems showing channels or having nothing but a blank grid, or the "now / today / later" tabs....

By all means though... I can't recommend strongly enough... that *every time* you go into the Dish Remote Access .. or you go into DishOnline.Com ... and find something you don't like.. use the FEEDBACK option at the bottom of the page... to my own discredit I've been fairly nasty every time I've used the Feedback ... some things just *should not* be as they are on either DRA or DishOnline .... and today I was treated to a newly designed "View DVR" page on DishOnline.com showing someone is getting things done (although "finally" making things as they should have been from day one.. but that's my axe to grind till everything's perfect.. :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)