Remote Code for a Olevia TV......21.0 IR/UHF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ouch1234

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Norman, Ok
Any help with some additional codes would be great? I even tried to scan for code..No luck... Called Dish too..No luck. I've had this TV working with a Dish Remote before, and have verified the remote is in working order with another TV.

?Thanks.

Olevia codes: 564, 578, 580, 910

I used to have an Olevia 537H, and I used this remote with it successfully. I don't remember which code I used though, and I dumped the tv in April finally after almost 7 years.

21.0 is a learning remote, could someone have taught the remote the codes for your TV?

Nope, I set it up myself. My wife can barely find any of the remotes, so I'm it. I know I did it via a code from the book, and did not use the learning function.

Don't any of those codes I gave above work for you? Which model Olevia do you have? Mine was the 537H, which was a 37" lcd.

Nope, I set it up myself. My wife can barely find any of the remotes, so I'm it. I know I did it via a code from the book, and did not use the learning function.

Don't any of those codes I gave above work for you? Which model Olevia do you have? Mine was the 537H, which was a 37" lcd.
Primestar the question was for the OP not you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts