Remote Code for a Olevia TV......21.0 IR/UHF

ouch1234

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Norman, Ok
Any help with some additional codes would be great? I even tried to scan for code..No luck... Called Dish too..No luck. I've had this TV working with a Dish Remote before, and have verified the remote is in working order with another TV.

?Thanks.

Olevia codes: 564, 578, 580, 910

I used to have an Olevia 537H, and I used this remote with it successfully. I don't remember which code I used though, and I dumped the tv in April finally after almost 7 years.

21.0 is a learning remote, could someone have taught the remote the codes for your TV?

Nope, I set it up myself. My wife can barely find any of the remotes, so I'm it. I know I did it via a code from the book, and did not use the learning function.

Don't any of those codes I gave above work for you? Which model Olevia do you have? Mine was the 537H, which was a 37" lcd.

Nope, I set it up myself. My wife can barely find any of the remotes, so I'm it. I know I did it via a code from the book, and did not use the learning function.

Don't any of those codes I gave above work for you? Which model Olevia do you have? Mine was the 537H, which was a 37" lcd.
Primestar the question was for the OP not you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)