Remote Control Color Button List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
The remote control color button list has been updated due to the S338 update. See it in the Sticky threads. In the Hopper Diagnostics menu there is a new feature called Reset Receiver (Yellow - 9 – 9). In the Joey (Yellow – 9 – 7). You can now reset your Hopper with the remote control. For the Joey you can reset it and the Hopper.

Anything else of note? Hardly seems worth sending one out just for that. I guess it'll be a few hours or days before we know if the 100% problem is fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

HA! I remember someone asking me "How hard is it to get up, open the door and press the red button?" when I suggested that they make it to where you can reset from the remote. HAA!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

HA! I remember someone asking me "How hard is it to get up, open the door and press the red button?" when I suggested that they make it to where you can reset from the remote. HAA!

Good suggestion. Dish was listening!! Have you figured out how to wire in a Super Joey in a more than one Hopper system? Did both your Hopper models get the new software this morning? If not, I need you check something for me?

Good suggestion. Dish was listening!! Have you figured out how to wire in a Super Joey in a more than one Hopper system? Did both your Hopper models get the new software this morning? If not, I need you check something for me?

I have a theory, but won't know until it's released. Doubtful that I'll get a Super Joey though. Looks like all my receivers were updated this time around, what did you need checked?

I have a theory, but won't know until it's released. Doubtful that I'll get a Super Joey though. Looks like all my receivers were updated this time around, what did you need checked?

I think the name changed for Yellow - 7 Screen Adjustment or I had it wrong all this time in the color button list.

So now we have a button on the remote to reboot our receiver . Like we aren't lazy enough. I can see it now when I tell my grand kids: " When I was younger you had to get up and walk over to the receiver, in the snow, up hill for miles , and push the red button to reboot your receiver . You kids don't know how good you got it.":D

Now if they would take my suggestion and use the Green button to enable captions on and off with a simple button push . It isn't being used for anything right now and it would make a great addition to the other items on the remote control.

So now we have a button on the remote to reboot our receiver . Like we aren't lazy enough. I can see it now when I tell my grand kids: " When I was younger you had to get up and walk over to the receiver, in the snow, up hill for miles , and push the red button to reboot your receiver . You kids don't know how good you got it.":D

LOL, good one.

Now if they would take my suggestion and use the Green button to enable captions on and off with a simple button push . It isn't being used for anything right now and it would make a great addition to the other items on the remote control.

Guess you still need to walk uphill in the snow for that :) .

I think it was just called "Screen Format" before.

All my old color button list had Format TV Yellow -7. After S338 Yellow - 7 is now Screen Adjustments. Yellow - 7- 1 is the same HDTV. Yellow 7 - 2 is now Format TV, use to read Screen Adjustment. I guess they flip flopped names around.

All my old color button list had Format TV Yellow -7. After S338 Yellow - 7 is now Screen Adjustments. Yellow - 7- 1 is the same HDTV. Yellow 7 - 2 is now Format TV, use to read Screen Adjustment. I guess they flip flopped names around.

I see. I think you're right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts