Need to get Install information before install date.

lilexecutioner

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
Chicago, IL
Hey Guys,

I need to find a way to get a hold of my installer before he or she comes to ensure they have a non pen mount as my dish needs to be installed on my back porch and the landlord does not want it mounted in anyway to the building. (hope they have a non pen mount that has a high post to go over the railing). I tried to call dish and they say there is no way to reach out to them. Is there any way that anyone knows how to find out who they are?

Thanks

The local installer's office should call the day prior to the appointment to confirm .YOu maybe able to get the installer phone number from them or have them relay the message. It seems like Dish would have written that into the work order.

If the local installer is from a DNS office you won't get anything but an automated call or email most likely. Having said that, the DNS guys (not sure about subs/retailers) do carry both a non pen mount and a patio mount. The patio mount is a non pen with a 4ish foot pole attached to it. Another option would be a rail mount. It works on most patio rails as long as it's not just a solid piece of fencing. Pretty much anything with spindles/balusters on it would be compatible.

Hopefully you have a clear LOS from your patio or you may be SOL.

I have a clear view of the SW sky, I looked at where the sat's were and everything looks good. I have like a 10.2 foot clearance between the floor and the ceiling.

So, because of the direction of the satellites I could not get DTV but was able to get Dish here are the photos of the outcome with the non pen mount.
IMG_1588.jpgIMG_1589.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts