Remote Control Problems H10 And H20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kblinco71

Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
Is there any help out there for this. I have an H10 and an H20 Box IN THE SAME ROOM (sUNDAY TICKET AND nba sub Picture in Picture is the reason I have 2 boxes in one room) I just got the H20 yesterday and the remote is controlling both boxes. When I turn the channel or hit any function, it moves on the other boxas well. Is there any way to differentiate the boxes on one remote (the standard white D* REMOTE) Or do I need to get a different brand of remote to have the two boxes operate exclusively?? :)

Is there any help out there for this. I have an H10 and an H20 Box IN THE SAME ROOM (sUNDAY TICKET AND nba sub Picture in Picture is the reason I have 2 boxes in one room) I just got the H20 yesterday and the remote is controlling both boxes. When I turn the channel or hit any function, it moves on the other boxas well. Is there any way to differentiate the boxes on one remote (the standard white D* REMOTE) Or do I need to get a different brand of remote to have the two boxes operate exclusively?? :)
Set one box to RF or set 1 box to AV1 instructions are in the manual or you can call tech support if you need help doing it.:)

You can change one to a alternate codeset, 00002. cover one receiver as you change the other. First program code 00002 to av1 or av2 on the remote. switch back to dtv device and then enter the Menu of the receiver:

1. menu> settings> setup> remote> receiver mode
2. tap either DIRECTV or AV1/AV2 to reveal both
3. press AV1/AV2, the remote shouldn't work any longer, slide to av1 or av2 on the remote whichever has code 00002.
4. press DONE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)