remote programming question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomjohn

Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
texas
i bought a remote from a guy and the AUX button is set to control the volume. i would like the volume to be controled by the tv with my setup. i cant seem to find out how to get this done. any one know the answer?

The remote should control the TVs' volume by default when you program it for your TV. Hold down the TV button until all the mode buttons light up then release it . Put in your TVs' code (if you know it) then push the # button. Then try to turn your TV off/on with the remote. Repeat 'til you find the right code.
If you don't know the code:
Turn the TV on.
Press & hold the TV button 'til all the mode buttons light up, then release.
Press POWER (the larger Red button).
Press the UP or DOWN arrow button until the TV turns off.
When it does, press the # button.

Hope this helps.

Ed

What brand TV do you have?

so you're saying that if i re-set it up for my tv, it should override the AUX volume control setting that is currently set? I have a JVC tv. i have the list of codes with me to try out.

what model remote is it? Many of them have an "Aux Mode Volume Override" for use with a stereo.

i dont have it on me at the moment to check for a model number, but it looks just like this one. thanks
DISH%20PLATINUM%20REMOTE.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts