Remote Slowness - Guide/Menus

I agree. What a pain.

Also, while ordering my AM-21 today the CSR told me she is a member here and at DBS. She does not participate much but, she said the sites are great, she actually logs on just about daily to anticipate calls that may come in about problems issues etc.

The subject came up because she asked how I had heard about the AM-21.

So I guess somebody over there reads the boards.

I agree, the remote has been sluggish for quite awhile now and the guide slow as well.

I may have something else going on with my HR20-700 as in the last 2-3 weeks I have noticed that when I turn the HR20-700 on , it takes quite abit longer to actually show a picture than it use to. I hope the Hard Drive is not dying.

Jimbo

My main concern is I will try to change channels and the HR21-700 doesn't respond...

I'll press the button and the blue light on the unit and it doesn't flash...

better response from the remote and receiver would be nice...

My fiance wanted to go back to Dish because of how slow the hr21 is. Im actually saving money and getting more HD channels with DTV so im trying to justify it with that and give them some time to hopefully fix it.

Yup, when you move over from Dish the differences are initially pretty obvious. Like speed in the guide. And no 'live' button. Yes, we want a fix!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts