Remote

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Was having slow laggy issues suddenly on the hopper. Unpaired the remote now it won't pair. Any help? Ideas? Really baffled here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting timing - my remote got laggy last week, the hopper rebooted itsself, and then the remote doesn't work. Can't get it to pair back either.

Ive had issues when I hit a button (info, ff, something like that) all three other sources flash red...I hit button again they flash red again...this happens quite a few times before the buttons work again. ..any ideas why

Make sure the remote is un-linked, then pop the batteries out. Unplug the hopper. Put the batteries back in (or better yet replace them) and see if it still keeps doing the all blinking thing every time. It may blink back and forth the first time you press something, so try again.

Make sure that remote has not accidentally linked to any joeys if you have any (just try power since there won't be any service). If so, unlink from those.

Plug hopper back in. Check that the antenna is connected on the back. Press system info button on front panel and then press Sat button to link remote. Try a few times, if it won't link the remote is probably bad. Only thing I've seen for that issue.

Ill try all that thanks guys...a lot of times I will just pick the remote up and try to change the channel or turn up the volume and it will still do it haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)