Remove pairing to aux audio device from remote?

Kirk1233

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know how to do this? You can run the wizard again or manually pair a different aux device to the remote but I don’t see how to clear the aux pairing entirely? What an I missing?

Joey 3, connected to Hopper 3. 54.0 remote.

Why do you want to unpair it?
Does anyone know how to do this? You can run the wizard again or manually pair a different aux device to the remote but I don’t see how to clear the aux pairing entirely? What an I missing?

Reactions: charlesrshell

I don't think there's a way to clear the setting for the remote.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have a new TV and anything other than the TV controlling it causes a conflict now that I have audio via HDMI port (CEC)

[ QUOTE="HipKat, post: 4442545, member: 201092"]
[/QUOTE]

I have a new TV and anything other than the TV controlling it causes a conflict now that I have audio via HDMI port (CEC)

[ QUOTE="HipKat, post: 4442545, member: 201092"]
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the remote is set to the AUX device by default for Volume and Mute. You go into remote settings, then scroll down and you'll see that setting for control Aux Volume and Mute. Click on it and it'll change back to TV

Thanks think that did the trick. I still find it odd that you can’t just unpair it.

Sounds like the remote is set to the AUX device by default for Volume and Mute. You go into remote settings, then scroll down and you'll see that setting for control Aux Volume and Mute. Click on it and it'll change back to TV
[/QUOTE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts