Removing an Autorecord

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lagman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 7, 2005
This may sound like a dumb question, but I have spent the last hour trying to figure out how to remove a saved search/autorecord. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Dan

This may sound like a dumb question, but I have spent the last hour trying to figure out how to remove a saved search/autorecord. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Dan

What receiver do you have? Kinda sounds like an HR20. If so you can go to the Prioritizer and press the dash key twice (dash-dash) and it will delete it.

In case you did not know how to access the Prioritizer menu, hit the List button, then the Yellow button (To Do list). Press the left arrow to point to the Prioritizer menu. :)

That did it.. Thanks!

Here's another question:

Is it possible to autorecord only programs I subscribe to?

For example, if I want to autorecord all of the Minnesota Twins games, but don't want the MLB extra innings channels to show up in the search, is that possible?

Thanks,
Dan

Unfortunately not yet. To activate the channels I receive feature properly they need to make some guide data changes which some...other...receivers choke on. So they have to fix those receivers first before they can get this to work properly on the R15 and HR20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts