Status
Please reply by conversation.

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
Hi guys,

My son trying to be helpful unpluged my 920 and I lost all my channel maps. The battery was dead. The battery was replaced by a friend and now I have found out that it will no longer do digital.

Any way to revive this receiver? Can the mother board be reauthorized or replaced or is this a lost cause?

Any insight will be helpful.

You probably have lost your unit ID number. Call your program provider and have them hit it. If that don't work you'll have to ship it to ATS for repair or buy a new 922.

Hi guys,

My son trying to be helpful unpluged my 920 and I lost all my channel maps. The battery was dead. The battery was replaced by a friend and now I have found out that it will no longer do digital.

Any way to revive this receiver? Can the mother board be reauthorized or replaced or is this a lost cause?

Any insight will be helpful.

Are you sure your battery died when it was unplugged? or did everything just go away like a master reset? this has happened to many 920 owners, you would have had to reprogram everything.

If your buddy changed the battery he would have had to hook up a temp battery before he removed the one being replaced, if not the unit ID would be lost.

Sounds like you will need to send it in, I read someplace that the 920 boards are no longer avalable, I am not sure if this is true, contact ATS electronics they will help you.

Like the previous poster mentioned you may want to get a new 922 instead of repairing the 920.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)