Replacement HD DVR receivers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RawisTheGameHhH

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 29, 2006
Southside of Chicago, IL
I am going to call DTV today and complain about the 2 HR20-100's I have. Do you think it will be easy to get them replaced with HR22's? I probably have to reboot both of them at least 5 times a week. Is this good enough to get them replaced? Any advice; thanks!

It's anyone's best guess what you'll get them replaced with. That is of course, if they choose to replace them. In all likelyhood they will have a tech come out to your home first for troubleshooting. Then if they determine that you need a replacement they will send you whatever they have in stock (most likely a refurb). If you have OTA you likely will get HR20's and if you don't have OTA you may get HR21's.

That I don't know. When you call DirecTV it is going to be the tech supports call what DireCTV is going to do resolve your concern. Without having OTA that increases your chances of getting a HR21 though.

Put in 2 HR22s last week 1 failed with in 2 hrs. of install. Directv replaced it with a HR21 so I would guess the odds are slim.

I am going to call DTV today and complain about the 2 HR20-100's I have. Do you think it will be easy to get them replaced with HR22's? I probably have to reboot both of them at least 5 times a week. Is this good enough to get them replaced? Any advice; thanks!

See my post in the tech discussions. Mine is giving me fits for the last month or so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts