Reply button problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to new thread.

No idea. No code changes have been made in a long time.

I have tested it with IE 8, IE 9, Firefox, Chrome on 3 seperate pcs, as well as on a mac using chrome, firefox and safari using my account and also a normal user account (yours) and can not replicate the issue.

I would try clearing your cache, sounds like a stuck or bad css file stuck in your cache which could be causing the issue. (Also try on another browser just to see.)

If that does not work then we would like to welcome you to the new SatelliteGuys Finger Exercize Team. :D (Thats a joke!) :D

No idea. No code changes have been made in a long time. I have tested it with IE 8, IE 9, Firefox, Chrome on 3 seperate pcs, as well as on a mac using chrome, firefox and safari using my account and also a normal user account (yours) and can not replicate the issue. I would try clearing your cache, sounds like a stuck or bad css file stuck in your cache which could be causing the issue. (Also try on another browser just to see.) If that does not work then we would like to welcome you to the new SatelliteGuys Finger Exercize Team. :D (Thats a joke!) :D
using Firefox - did it again when I went to reply to this post. Cache cleared, flushed dns still same thing - very weird. As for the team invite - I guess I could but I only use Index.

Also this isn't related to this issue but I'll post here since I'm having the problem - but how come if I add gaps between lines in the post its compressing the lines all in one paragraph?? It's very annoying when I want to separate different topics in the same post.

Also this isn't related to this issue but I'll post here since I'm having the problem - but how come if I add gaps between lines in the post its compressing the lines all in one paragraph?? It's very annoying when I want to separate different topics in the same post.
anyone have any idea why this does this?

Sounds like you are having a problem with your web browser. I have never had that problem here or any other site.

Well I'm using Firefox the latest update and I've not changed nothing other than updating...so I really don't know what I need to check here. However IE9 appears to let me add spaces between sentences - but I'm not using IE on this site - I'll leave the site if it comes down to that.

Wish I had an answer for you besides clear your cache or try a different browser.

We have a tens of thousands of people using the same browser here without issue. Which is why I believe the issue is on your side.

I don't blame you for not wanting to use ie. :). Give Chrome a shot just to see if it happens then just as a test. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Do you mind me asking what add-ons are you using with FF?
ad-block plus, download status bar, oldbar (url bar from 2.0), Collusion, Divx, Toggle private Browsing, Cooliris (but its not running cause they haven't updated to newest ff version), Google similar images a bunch of plugins like for Nvidia, shockwave, microsoft etc but nothing I would imagin that would cause this - but those are the extensions also not a fan of Chrome - I really don't like Google having their nose too much into my systems so I avoid Chrome and I dislike IE. Ohh and this is a picture of what it looked like right before I hit submit so it should have stayed that way http://i.imgur.com/kOgOV.jpg

Your missing a lot of stuff, including all the stuff coming from vb4.satguys.us (our cloud server) which includes images, .css and java code. In addition some of our necessary ajax java comes from Google or Yahoo servers and not the SatelliteGuys servers.

No wonder its not working right.

ad-block plus, download status bar, oldbar (url bar from 2.0), Collusion, Divx, Toggle private Browsing, Cooliris (but its not running cause they haven't updated to newest ff version), Google similar images a bunch of plugins like for Nvidia, shockwave, microsoft etc but nothing I would imagin that would cause this - but those are the extensions also not a fan of Chrome - I really don't like Google having their nose too much into my systems so I avoid Chrome and I dislike IE. Ohh and this is a picture of what it looked like right before I hit submit so it should have stayed that way http://i.imgur.com/kOgOV.jpg
ad block plus can cause this. If you're filtering some things on this site try removing them and see if this resolves your issues. I've had similar problems in the past when using ad block plus.

Your missing a lot of stuff, including all the stuff coming from vb4.satguys.us (our cloud server) which includes images, .css and java code. In addition some of our necessary ajax java comes from Google or Yahoo servers and not the SatelliteGuys servers.

No wonder its not working right.

didn't have much choice here - it wasn't so much as the ads it was the known java exploits that been going around. I support the site as it has been useful but let me be realistic here - the ads are so intrusive and over whelming that I believe at some point I went on a rage block when on here a while back.

test

test

there we go - I changed some settings on AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)