Report: 3d Movies Boost Headaches, Not Enjoyment

My wife always gets headaches...not from 3D...They started as soon as we got married. Come to think of it, so did mine!
Ghpr13:eek:

My wife has been getting headaches ever since she lost her assistant at work and due to the company Top execs needing bigger bonuses in the millions, they told her she can't hire a replacement. Been working 12 hour days 6 days a week now for over a year. So she gets home at around 8PM and I put on a good 3D movie and her headache goes away. If its a bad movie she falls asleep.

3D in the theatre never ever has given me a headache, though I did feel like I was going to suffer an embolism in my leg about 3/4 through Avatar. I had to stand in the aisle for the about 20 minutes before I could sit comfortably again.

However, every single time I have demoed a 3D television in the store, within a half hour I have a pounding headache that lasts the rest of the day. Either the screen wasn't big enough, or too much background reflection, or something out of adjustment, or just my brain can tell the difference between polarized light and flickering shutters, who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts