Request Help: Need Current and complete C and KU satellite and Transponder List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
We need the one time or ongoing assistance of an East Coast SatelliteGuy member to help with providing updated satellite and transponder lists. Living on the West Coast of the US limits us from logging the eastern C and KU band satellites and providing a verified, complete and current list of all satellites that can be received from North America. Most public lists are not complete and a friend who previously provided data for our satellite list updates for the GEOSATpro receivers has experienced health issues and is unable to scan the skies anymore.

Could a SatelliteGuy assist with providing a complete and current MPEG2 and MPEG4 satellite and transponder list (especially below 58 degrees) from a recent scan? The data does not need any channel, LO or switch settings.... Just the satellite position, band and transponders from your personal satellite scans.

We can process most all types of STB user data files, so it doesn't really matter what file type it is..... Channel Master, ALI .udf/.ddf dump (Openbox / Sathawk / Manhattan), AZbox, raw computer based receiver files, etc.

Please reply or PM me if you could assist, how far east/west your list covers and the file type. In consideration for your ongoing sharing of satellite/transponder lists, we would be happy to provide prerelease products and files. :D

Thank you! :up

Brian I can see from 43w-139w with 5 different dishes, 3 C-band and 2-Ku band. And being so far south here in Louisiana I can get some c-band South American stuff. I have Two Dreamboxes, An azbox, A Vantage 1100HD, And a Sathawk/Solomend/Skybox. I don't do much scanning with the Dreamboxes and the Azbox, natuarally, because they don't blindscan....LOL

I am sure you will get lots of help, if I can be of any assistance, let me know. You have always treated us right, and we are glad to help.

Thank you guys for your generous offers. I have received several PMs and am appreciative of your interest and support! I am confident that we will be able to provide a complete and current list for the Eastern satellites!

Thank you again for your support! You guys are the greatest!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)