Reset 722 Temp.

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
Is there any way to reset the receiver so that I can see what the average temp is? I know what it currently is and I know it is high, it is 138. I found what the problem was, it was a paper near the side. Now I want to know what the current temp is not what it was.:confused:

Not sure of this but what happened to me yesterday, I looked in counters and saw my ave temp was 113, I then clicked on analysis and nothing really showed up, but then I went back and looked at counters and my avg temp was 114, I do not know if analysis does anything but my average temp changed, maybe a coincidence

Bob

Just curious,

How does one go about checking the internal temp for the 722? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Are you just asking about the box readout of the temp? If so it is on the counters (menu 6 3), then page down a couple times and you'll see high, low, and average.

Are you just asking about the box readout of the temp? If so it is on the counters (menu 6 3), then page down a couple times and you'll see high, low, and average.

Yes, that is what I was looking for. Thanks:)

What is generally the highest temp that this box can safely operate with? My highest was 134. I'm not having any problems or anything but it's just something that I might want to know at some point.

If the high is 134', don't worry.... The average is the important number, but if yours is like mine, you can't trust it at times. It currently has the right average but many times it's had an average temperature *lower* than the listed "low" temperature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)