Resume recording in process

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Has there been an update that changed this? You used to be able to resume a recording in process then a year or more ago a software update broke this. It now seems to work again.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Has there been an update that changed this? You used to be able to resume a recording in process then a year or more ago a software update broke this. It now seems to work again.
Yes, that is fixed now. Also, the resume works now too when you resume a recording that finished recording if you had previously started watching it while it was still recording then paused it. I am so thankful it is finally fixed. Will come in handy for us when the car racing season starts up again. Thank you DISH.

I saw that it was fixed a few days ago, but then last night I tried it again and it didn't work.

Also, the same night that it did work for me, I had a new problem (actually a reoccurrence of an old pre-Carbon problem) where I ran out of tuners because it was using two different tuners to record two back-to-back shows on the same channel.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I saw that it was fixed a few days ago, but then last night I tried it again and it didn't work.

Also, the same night that it did work for me, I had a new problem (actually a reoccurrence of an old pre-Carbon problem) where I ran out of tuners because it was using two different tuners to record two back-to-back shows on the same channel.
OH no, are you kidding me! Bad news. What model Hopper do you have Jim S? It probably doesn't make any difference anyway. I will try to test it again when I have a chance.

The new resume feature still works for me. When I resume a recording that finished recording that I had previously started watching it while it was still recording then paused it and go back to it the resume button is there. Before this was fixed the resume wasn't there. You had to start at the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)