resume watching while recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tings00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
utah
on the 722 receiver it seemed if you were recording on tuner 1 but started watching the show on tuner 2 you could change the channel and then resume where you were watching when you came back to it. On the hopper is it possible to start watching a show while its recording, change to another show and come back to the original show and resume watching where you left off.

Another question, how does the watch in one room and continue in another room work. Can you do it with a show that is recording as well.

I hope these explanation makes sense, let me know if you need further clarification and i appreciate your help.

I believe you should be able to pause the show that is recording, switch to a different tuner watch something different, then go back to the tuner with the paused recorded program and watch it from where you left off. This would require two available tuners on the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)