Retailer Chat Recap: April 14, 2010

Kelly joins the show to talk about the ViP 922...

She goes over some of the new features. She explains that the Remote Viewing feature replaces the TV2 feature and not to use it to hook up TV2.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 378
Maybe too easy to remember? Make the number less memorable, make the customer work to remember/find it and maybe cut down on call volume because in some cases addressing the problem is not worth the effirt of finding the number?

Dish will be phasing out the 800-333-DISH number in its ads and the new customer service number that will be promoted will be 800-894-9131. (I don't get it... 333 DISH was an easy number to remember..)

scott thet would be something to ask charlie why is he phasing out that number in its ads.scott will you still be able to use that 800-333-dish number?:)

Dish always likes to do things easy like lets gid rid of C Band and go with a small dish. But let's make everyone have 5 small dishes in order to get all the channels. lol

She goes over some of the new features. She explains that the Remote Viewing feature replaces the TV2 feature and not to use it to hook up TV2.

what they mean Remote Viewing feature replaces the tv2 feature and to not hook it up and why:)?im thinking of upgrading my 622 to a 922

Looks like that is about it... they are going to questions now...

I am guessing the programming portion was the World Fishing Network guy.

I will keep it turned on and see if they report anything else of interest...

scott what they mean Remote Viewing feature replaces the tv2 feature and to not hook it up and why?im thinking of upgrading my 622 to a 922 :confused::)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts