Retailer Chat Recap - May 19, 2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Actually Scott was thinking nobody has HD ;) in which case the price goes up $2 as previously stated. If Scott is paying separately for his locals, I don't know about that. I pay $62.99 as TravelFan does for AT250 + locals. The net price reduction in these new charts is due to the Free HD (for Life), so it's +$2 - $10 = -$8 for AT250 (minus Platinum).

Just to confirm that, I currently don't have locals and I pay $57.99 for America's Top 250.

on dont know if anyone else caught a mistake on the first page in the slides. but when it had bluefield beckley planned for june 3rd. they had bluefield, beckley listed as being in Washington, but its in West Virginia

on dont know if anyone else caught a mistake on the first page in the slides. but when it had bluefield beckley planned for june 3rd. they had bluefield, beckley listed as being in Washington, but its in West Virginia

And I saw text saying Alpena, Michigan, not Mississippi.

Just to confirm that, I currently don't have locals and I pay $57.99 for America's Top 250.
When Binghamton locals come on line 6/3, I would think your bill will go up to $62.99 + $2 for a total of $64.99.
I live in the same DMA and that's what I expect.

What is the pricing for SD customers?
If I read this correctly they got a $2 increase as well.
Thanks

arrrgh still now word on 3d. Looks like Direct TV really is going to be 3d king.

They are having 3D. They talked about it at Team Summit. They didn't say what the channel line up will be other than a Sony Entertainment channel.

Are you really concerned at who has the most 3D right now?

arrrgh still now word on 3d. Looks like Direct TV really is going to be 3d king.

That might be the same as king of SACD. Might turn out to be a tiny market.

Anyway, I believe it's been posted that Dish will have 3D. Today there's just little content and only a tiny part of the installed base that can display 3D. Trumpeting future 3D plans is making a tempest in a teapot.

Hello, all,

3D is a gimmick, and I believe it is being hastily introduced to the consumer market. As a sales partner for DISH I am not even slightly concerned about 3D, or Directv's promise of a "future service or feature". Directv is always talking about 'what it will have in the future'. What a joke.

Finally, the Silver-Screen Industry brought a truly different and exciting experience to its users, and now these manufacturers are quickly trying to take that away by introducing the consumer market. It's stupid.

There are so many reasons it's stupid, and ridiculous, that I'm not even going to get it it. What I will say is that we are STOKED about this new promotion. One of the best I've ever seen DISH have. Definitely a landmark event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)