Retailer Chat Tommorow

No such luck on the Doobie Brothers front. The musical talent this time around is (yawn) Bastille. As far as breaking info derived from the chat, not much at all. Basically a "pump up the crowd" for Team Summit show. They hinted at the coming announcement of Retailer Wireless and broadband opportunites. A lot of reminiscing of days and chats gone by (and Jim's green shirt from the 1st Team Summit in '98). The general theme is "The best is yet to come".

Reactions: TheKrell
No such luck on the Doobie Brothers front. The musical talent this time around is (yawn) Bastille. As far as breaking info derived from the chat, not much at all. Basically a "pump up the crowd" for Team Summit show. They hinted at the coming announcement of Retailer Wireless and broadband opportunites. A lot of reminiscing of days and chats gone by (and Jim's green shirt from the 1st Team Summit in '98). The general theme is "The best is yet to come".
They have been saying the best is yet to come for years now...

Most retailers and distributers have gone out of business waiting for that huge announcement.

I have my fingers crossed on Genesis. But since it won't initially work with iPhones I can't see many jumping on it yet.

They have been saying the best is yet to come for years now...

Most retailers and distributers have gone out of business waiting for that huge announcement.

I have my fingers crossed on Genesis. But since it won't initially work with iPhones I can't see many jumping on it yet.
I'm still hanging in there based partly on the assurances by my Reps over the past few years that big things for Retailers were on the horizon for 2020-21. So far, nothing much. Fortunately, I've diversified enough during that time where now, Dish accounts for just a small part of my business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)