Retailer News From CES

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Here is a news letter we received and not one word in it mentions anything about the flat rate per receiver fees. I am seriously confused and would love some clarification on these new fees.
I have sifted through the hundreds of responses from the other threads on this and still don't understand.

Attachments

• DISH Network RetailerNews from CES - 010810.pdf
    479.9 KB · Views: 521
Here is a news letter we received and not one word in it mentions anything about the flat rate per receiver fees. I am seriously confused and would love some clarification on these new fees.
I have sifted through the hundreds of responses from the other threads on this and still don't understand.

stardust3, thanks for the info. I'm glad to see Dish is going back to the "TOP###" packages for ease of understanding.

Best regards,
Fitzie

The good news about the packages not going up and up to 6 lease tuners was in this chat from CES. There's another retailer chat on the 14th, which is probably when they'll announce the bad news about the receiver pricing.

hinted at

Why?

Everything in there was cover by Scott before CES and while at CES.

I doesn't say what is going to be charged in the change but it says for retailer to tune into the chat. Which means maybe by then they will have decided how to charge or what they will. Thanks for posting this it does help us non-retailers w/o giving anything away. I agree with tiger fan.

Note the PDF says no programing rate increase in 1st quarter.

That leaves a BIG opening for a rate increase, just not immediately

Thanks Stardust, This is exactly what we should be seeing from CES.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)