Retro Jammin on G3C

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Looking for something to watch late tonite I discovered Retro Jams on G3, the videos look a lot better than on G10. Well, most of them anyway I have seen a few that looked like bad vhs copies, but the sound is good.
The WSAV channel, it's not AC-3. But 7/8 video looks nice.

The videos are still rolling on WSAV. Maybe that will be a replacement for
the Tube. No annoying channel bug yet either.

The videos are still rolling on WSAV. Maybe that will be a replacement for
the Tube. No annoying channel bug yet either.
It's Retro Jams now, and not WSAV. It's been like this for over a month? I think I read where WSAV is on the Equity S2 mux on G26 C-Band. I don't have anything that will get S2, so I can't confirm it?

Al

Guess I should re=scan its still WSAV on mine. I am surprised it is there, since they have
opted for S2 for that other mess of channels, hope it stays right where it is for awhile. Guess it
had been a month since I even looked at G3 on c-band side.

Mine still says WSAV, but I haven't re-scanned either. Everytime I look, no matter what time of the day, including primetime when MyNetwork should be on, it has Retro Jams. So, I'm fairly sure that's all that's on it now. But, I'm sure they will change it to something else sooner than later, like they have in the past? Let's hope I'm wrong!

Al

Also, I noticed about 3 weeks ago that it had music on in the AM, while all the rest have those Infocommercials, that we all love....

Im thinking Equity is filling the Tube's void for some stations with Retro Jams on G-3. It's been up there a couple months now. They roll the stations list every so often, there are quite a few.

that damn 7/8 FEC makes it a bugger for me to get on the 6 footer :(

Well Ice if you decide to go and get a bigger dish I would be willing to take the 6 footer off your hands. I thought of buying a 6 footer from Sadoun, but the shipping is way spendy.

actaully the shipping isnt bad since the dish is in pieces. Costs about 35 bucks to ship it to Mpls......less than a 90cm dish :)

The 6 footer dish comes in 6 panels and fits in a relatively small box. Shipping should be cheap. Let me know your zipcode and I check on the shippnig for you. We ship this by UPS ground within the lower 48 states.

Sadoun
RVD is in the same vicinity of me in Minnepolis so the shipping is pretty cheap :)

yeah the box is actually pretty small after that dish is in 6 pieces :)

Sadoun
RVD is in the same vicinity of me in Minnepolis so the shipping is pretty cheap :)

yeah the box is actually pretty small after that dish is in 6 pieces :)

I thought shipping would be most cost prohibitive.

I guess I'm gonna have to goto sadoun.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)