RetroJams May Be Back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hermitman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Limestone, Mi
I've been watching RetroJams for a couple of days now. Same prorgramming as before. Strong signal.

C Band - Galaxy 3C - 95.0 West
4040 Mhz - Horz - 29.120
Video 33 - Audio 32 - PCR 32

Name - Utility Ch A

Have fun.

Moved to the WUT area and PM sent to the new member explaining our rules on "NEW" finds.

Since I can't get WNGS and the music channel plus others on G10KU, I am trying again to pick them up on G3 at 95 degrees with no success. I have picked up Roberts Coomunications graphics and a few different horse racing parks that is on G3 (and pretty impressive signal strength for me) but cant get equity at all. At frequency of 4040 and all surrounding area..the quality is 0. I have a traxis 2500. Anyone with any suggestions would be appreciated. I have a 10' dish with C and KU band.

the dish needs to be bang on to get these. I have tried and can get it with my 6 footer but there is no room for error. I move it 1/8" e or w and the signal goes to zippo

indyscott said:
Since I can't get WNGS and the music channel plus others on G10KU, I am trying again to pick them up on G3 at 95 degrees with no success. I have picked up Roberts Coomunications graphics and a few different horse racing parks that is on G3 (and pretty impressive signal strength for me) but cant get equity at all. At frequency of 4040 and all surrounding area..the quality is 0. I have a traxis 2500. Anyone with any suggestions would be appreciated. I have a 10' dish with C and KU band.
Just a thought, but are you remembering to set, or make sore the L.O. is set at 5150 and not 10750. Those are C-band you know?

Al

I tweeked the dish back and forth and actually got one of the frequencies in the 80% qualities, but on 4040 equity, ir never budged from 0%, I am also unable to pick up VOA on 3720. The rogers comm., some of the horse racing channels and the mux with INN are coming in with good signals. I don't know what to do next..I just can't get any acknowledgement from equity on G3 or G10ku at freq. 11720.anyone have any thoughts on what I could try next?

I just found out I can get The Tube OTA ATSC ;) so I got an HD PC Card for it! Yay!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)