RetroTV schedules out of sync

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
I'm completely messed up with Retro and Titan.
Whatever they are showing on 97 is completely out of sync with Titan's guide, it's even out of sync with their PDF national schedules. Is there a station I can switch my titan guide to so it's in sync with the 97w feed?

Thanks.

I checked the programming also with Locatev, specifically for Saturday mornings Lassie and cartoons, and it doesn´t match.

their quarterly programming-shuffle happened a week ago. Im guessing the guy that updates the schedules is also the RTV ad salesman/uplink tech/IT guy/station janitor.

Might have to wait a week or 2 for updated schedules

Reactions: Dee_Ann
It's very confusing, I've tried to match schedules from all the different time zones but to no avail.
Also, Doctor Who on weeknights is off by a full day because of a recent holiday, I think it was Veterans day, they ran war movies that day so DW is out of sync with the published schedule.

It seems that some things have the wrong time showing in titan but not all things. For today I was looking for Sherlock Holmes to come on at 3pm but it was "The Doctors" running instead.
I switched back to Dish and then at 4pm I went back to watch One Step Beyond but they were running classic Doctor Who which is normally scheduled to run 5pm to 7pm.

Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 5.27.25 PM.png

I've been completely confused by all this today.

I've also found that when I scheduled to record Doctor Who on Mondays from 7pm to 8pm it was recording the classic Dragnet instead.

I just can't figure it out. I guess I'll just have to write down everything and make my own schedule. I time shift most stuff for watching later and that hasn't been working out too well.
I think they have tossed out the published schedules and are just changing everything up willy-nilly.

Oh well. Not a big deal. I'm just happy that it's there. I shan't complain..

their quarterly programming-shuffle happened a week ago. Im guessing the guy that updates the schedules is also the RTV ad salesman/uplink tech/IT guy/station janitor.

Might have to wait a week or 2 for updated schedules

Oh ok.. Cool beans.. Thanks! :)

How weird! Now they are playing One Step Beyond rather than Doctor Who..

Ok then.. Schedule out the window.. Just roll with it. :coco :coco :coco :coco :coco

On Thursday and Friday Dr Who was on at 8 pm EST and again on at 11 EST, different episodes/different Doctors (Pertwee and the schedule listed at 8 pm EST on titan, and Hartnell at 11 pm EST).

One Step Beyond used to be at 4 PM (Central) at least that´s when I used to find it.

Lassie is the one I can´t seem to find now. it used to air after Magoo.

Well earlier they ran several episodes with Patrick Troughton, then Mystery Science Theater and now they're running more episodes of Doctor Who but this time early William Hartnell stuff.
Not complaining at all, I quite like it, a lot. But it's totally off from their schedule. Now it's back to One Step Beyond.

I think they let the 11th Doctor get at the controls there.
tumblr_leo85m5b8i1qg40jro1_r1_400.gif

:D

Oh well, so much for schedules. It's catch-is-catch-can with this channel.. :what2
Still, so very glad to have it.. :)

I just checked the schedule on Locatev and it´s the same as the schedule linked above. The Lucy Show is on today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.