Returning customer, need advice

Appreciate ya, but you have to connect to the internet which is not an option for us due to a cap of 10GB per month. I live in the boonies and have sat internet service.
If you have Hughesnet, you can d/l On Demand between 2AM and 8AM - I know, not optimal, but you can do it and not go against your primary data

If you put that information on the HWS you generate phone calls that question why it doesn’t work on the HWS. People will think the HWS is 4K capable.

So what is there outside of sports?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If you go to On Demand there are 5 4K movies and 13 4K shows. Most of the shows have multiple episodes with several seasons. However, it appears that the newest episodes are not 4K. So there is actually quite a bit of 4K content that is not sports.
Also I have watched quite a few Netflix 4K movies on my Hopper3. The only negative is that Netflix currently does not do Dolby 5.1.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: TheKrell
How's the resolution/quality on that 4K image? i have an awesome Sony (real) 4K front projector on a 110" screen but haven't checked out any DISH 4K programs yet. I figured it would be a waste of time considering it's a compressed signal.

We have the latest Hopper 3 and Joey 4K rig and love it.
4k sports quality varies based on the originating broadcaster, the Fox sports originated content is excellent because Fox is using it to test 4k end-to-end whereas it appeared CBS was upgrading a 2k feed to 4k during March Madness resulting in a softer picture not much better than 2k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts