Returning Dish... dish.

Ringthane

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2010
USA
Question - I'm returning my receivers and dish so Dish will stop whining. They sent me two boxes. I have two receivers - do I stick the receivers in one box and the dish in another? How do I get it off my house/disassemble it to get it in the box?

So how do I get rid of the $50 charge for the dish? I'm not paying for a useless piece of hardware.

I've never heard of a charge for a dish, just the LNB.

And as stated, it's easy to get out of that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So how do I get rid of the $50 charge for the dish? I'm not paying for a useless piece of hardware.
What $50 charge ? Maybe for the LNB.... They never ask for the dish back, just the receiver(s), remote(s), and LNB (if easily accessible). Not sure if they ask for multi-switches back anymore or if they ever did.

the 50 is for the LNB. IF you send back both recvrs that fee will be waived. You can also chat in and advise you unable to access the dish if that is the problem so they will notate it. IF you can though the eyes on the end of the dish are the LNB and that is what they want back.

They specifically do not want the dish back, so there is not way there would be a charge for it. The hope is the next owner will see the dish and inquire about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts