HD add-on missing from Dish America Package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ac3750

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
I am thinking about re-configuring my current package of America's top 200 to Dish America Package and adding in HBO premium. When I look at my profile page online, the HD addon is checked on all packages except Dish America. I was wondering what that HD addon actually is and if I am missing something in HD selection (bwesides the channel reduction) by downgrading.

Thanks for anyone's insight!

Dish America was originally envisioned as an HD only package. Most if not all the channels in Dish America will be in HD without any add on. The only ones that have add ons are the America's Top and some of the Latino Packages. Now if you are HD free, you are grandfathered so if you go back later to an americas top package you would still be eligible for HD free.

Correct, the point of Dish America is that channels are in HD, with little or none of the SD only channels included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts