Returning to DirecTV Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gdstout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2013
Tennessee
I have been with Dish for over two years. Prior that I had DirecTV. I assume I would not be treated as new subscriber if I return to DirecTV?

I had been getting offers to return. I haven't seen one in a while. If I do get another one, can I take it to a local retailer or am I at the mercy of whoever DirecTV sends out?

Thanks

You would get the new customer deals. A retailer can offer the same national promos you get in the mail.

Keep in mind you may want to capitalize on a referral from another Directv user or big box retailer offer such as Sams or Best Buy, most net at least $100 in additional savings. You would at that point be back to the standard installer network, but to be fair many local retailers use DirecTV installers too, though some do their own installations. Unless you need a very particular setup or such, I'd just go with the best price.

I would call Directv and ask about the win back promotion.
All the savings plus $200 VISA.

Yes. Tell them you are with Dish and thinking about switching back.
Kitty is right I believe. I think win back ended sometime mid October.
Regardless. You will get some great deals.

Should I expect free hardware and discounted programming?
Likely the same promo as on their website, free Genie with up to 3 clients for additional TVs, and the significantly discounted package for the first year with two year agreement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)