Revenge

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
A nice place to unwind, politely chat with friends, and discuss the show that promises to crush, kill, destroy, ruin and annihilate all those who have done you wrong. Dinner conversation is best served over a cold-shoulder of mutton. :)

18 January 2012: Commitment

"Daniel's romantic proposal may come with dire ramifications; Charlotte is forced to move back in with her mother; Jack's life is in jeopardy when a person he adores betrays him; Nolan makes Emily think cautiously about her actions."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Revenge" Commitment (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Tonight was good. I didn't really understand what the whole scene was between Daniel and Victoria until he was sitting on Emily's porch telling her about it. That definitely put the "if looks could kill" look back into Emily's eyes.

So it's almost the end of summer there, according to Mr. Grayson. Emily wants a June wedding. What about the months in between? Didn't we start the very first episode at an engagement party for Emily and Daniel and Daniel gets shot or something? I don't keep these episodes on my DVR, so I don't remember clearly. Anyway, when is that going to happen, now that he's asked her to marry him? I kinda saw that as being the cliffhanger to next season, but I must be wrong, because it's too early to have a season finale.

The first episode opens with Daniel getting shot then they "go back 5 months". So, I assume that the party was in the fall. Of course we really do not know for sure if Daniel is dead or not, but they imply that he is dead.

Excellent episode last night! Whatever "soft spot" Emily had in her heart not to hurt young Mr. Grayson (a rich kid you can't but like) was flushed down the commode when he revealed his hatred toward David Clarke for raping his mom. Of course, that was a clever, selfish, and manipulative omission of fact by Victoria...but it served to "snap" Emily out of her period of self-doubt and reaffirm her convictions. If looks could kill...

Looking back, I don't recall many details about the opening scenes during that first episode...other than I was confused. I had been saving the episodes until the holidays when I needed space to record Bowl games and Christmas shows. I sure wish I kept them on one of the DVRs because I would love to go back and watch the Pilot.

Anyway, the timeline has me a bit confused but great show...

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Oh, does this mean we've seen the end of the Amanda Clarke imposter? I don't like her and I had the impression that Emily may have to"sacrifice" her for the greater good - so to speak. I get the feeling we'll see her again somewhere down the road. I also get the feeling we'll be seeing more of that creepy Ashton character.

Finally, are we sure the Grayson's were behind Jack getting beat-up? I didn't quite follow that part.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Yeah, I really hope the Amanda they have stays away for a long time. The lisp or accent or whatever it is just drives me nuts when she talks. It's babyish to me.

Pretty sure that after Victoria confronted Amanda about burning the house down of the writer, she called one of her "people" and had him go to where Amanda was staying to find the tapes. Jack walks in on the "burglar" and gets the crap beat out of him. So pretty sure it was Victoria's fault.

Pretty interesting show. Been watching it since it first came out. I remember Emily VanCamp from Everwood as I used to watch that show when WB was still around. That is what got me interested in Revenge and the interesting role she is playing on the show.

I hate this time of year. All of the shows are that way. Back for a wee or two and then reruns again. I miss the good 'ol days of television when you had 30+ episodes a season.

S~

I hate this time of year. All of the shows are that way. Back for a wee or two and then reruns again. I miss the good 'ol days of television when you had 30+ episodes a season.

S~

Yep, I noticed there were exactly zero timers firing this evening - nothing, nodda, nil. Well, at least we all have the State of the Union address. :) Anyway, on a positive note...I'm glad to see more new summertime cable/network programming.

At least we have more shows to choose from. Makes it less painful to have fewer episodes of each show but would still be nice to have more.

8 February 2012: Perception (10:00 PM ET)

"in the excitement over Emily and Daniel's engagement party, things start to unravel for everyone; Victoria uses Conrad's father against him; Jack gets more involved; Charlotte and Emily both face problems."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: IMDb - "Revenge" Perception (TV episode 2012)

This last one is leaving me in suspense after seeing what happened at the very end. This show sure does leave you wondering what is going to happen next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts