Revenge

WoW! WoW! WoW! Great ending!!!
Okay, who shot and killed the scumbag Tyler? Also, wasn't he placed in the nuthouse for threatening the Graysons with a gun (a form of kidnapping) and suspected of other misgivings that Emily framed him for?

I don't know. Did Amanda somehow? If Daniel didn't, I don't know who else it could have been.

I don't know how he got out. I think he might have said at the beginning of the episode, but I'll have to rewatch it to find out. He was framed for killing Frank earlier in the season.

Why was the japanese guy just suddenly there to give Amanda a ride? That's suspicious.

Yeah, I just didn't quite understand what his purpose was in this show...although I wouldn't be surprised to discover that he was the one who killed Tyler to protect Emily. What I found odd was how quickly Daniel turned on his mother (Victoria). I think a former AMC writer must have been involved with this part of the script.

I had to wait another day to read this thread because I didn't see the entire show on my DVR yet but just finished it. Very good episode. I was wondering how they were going to get past that part if her fiance died but looks like that's not who died after all.

I noticed how that Japanese guy nodded to Emily but then nodded to Nolan, Emily noticed him nodding to Nolan as well and wondered what that was all about. From what I gather, that Japanese guy took care of things for Emily but for Nolan as well? Wonder which things he done for whom.

I missed all the winks, blinks and nods between Emily, Nolan and the Japanese Guy. Watching those moments again on the DVR. Also, two things I really, really loved about last night's episode:

1. Amanda hitting Tyler in the face with what appeared to be a wood clothes hanger. Whack! I loved it so much I replayed it severals times.

2. Amanda (or whomever) putting two rounds into Tyler's back. He got exactly what he deserved!

At the very beginning of the episode, it is Daniel who is seen falling to the ground. Then a gloved hand reaches down and takes the picture that Tyler was showing Daniel and then fires two shots. Talk about confusing. Here's what I think... The Japanese guy did it. He knocks Tyler and Daniel out, takes the photo, shoots Tyler twice, drags Daniel a ways off, gets in his car and waits. Then he whisks Amanda away when she stumbles out to the road, he probably took the keys from Jack's truck, too.

At the very beginning of the episode, it is Daniel who is seen falling to the ground. Then a gloved hand reaches down and takes the picture that Tyler was showing Daniel and then fires two shots. Talk about confusing. Here's what I think... The Japanese guy did it. He knocks Tyler and Daniel out, takes the photo, shoots Tyler twice, drags Daniel a ways off, gets in his car and waits. Then he whisks Amanda away when she stumbles out to the road, he probably took the keys from Jack's truck, too.

I just got done watching it again for a second time. I think I missed something. But the next episode is going to have more twists.

Great episode. Guess the Japanese businessman (takeda) doesn't like Emily/Amanda's strategy and took things into his own hands.

S~

You could be right about that. But Takeda seems to have taken care of it and Emily and Nolan both nodded. Maybe it was their plan all along or decided that it as up to Takeda to decide what was best to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts