Revenge

At the very beginning of the episode, it is Daniel who is seen falling to the ground. Then a gloved hand reaches down and takes the picture that Tyler was showing Daniel and then fires two shots. Talk about confusing. Here's what I think... The Japanese guy did it. He knocks Tyler and Daniel out, takes the photo, shoots Tyler twice, drags Daniel a ways off, gets in his car and waits. Then he whisks Amanda away when she stumbles out to the road, he probably took the keys from Jack's truck, too.

I've been too tired this week to give it much thought, but your theory makes perfect sense. :)

I ought to write this stuff for a living...
it was that scumbag Tyler afterall. Oh, and now he's turning Amanda against her. I get the feeling Tyler will be sticking around for a while. Also, there is no way Daniel is not DOA (dead on air). But who shot him? I'm thinking it was Amanda.

Well, I correctly guessed it was Tyler who got into Emily's revenge kit, but I was dead wrong about him sticking around (although, technically, I wouldn't be wrong if they buried him locally) and Daniel being DOA.

Yeah, we were pissed when they started the preview last week with "in two weeks". This show needs some consistent scheduling!

Maybe they are trying to stretch the season out to show it during the summer as well? I hope it is not a short half season like they do with some shows.

I'm gonna have to watch it again tomorrow. I stopped halfway thru to help HIFI with his van, then finished it, but I'm still not entirely sure what's going on. I was right about the Japanese guy. But where is Amanda now? And Daniel shot Tyler right in the middle of his chest, so how was he not dead after that?

I fell asleep during the opening credits of Criminal Minds last night. I get up at 4am so it's a pain that this show starts so late. Anyway, I woke up at 3am and watched the show. This episode was a little confusing at times, but the final segment was quite enjoyable. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Grrr to April. That is very irritating.

It looks like they're going to wrap-up last summer less than a month before next summer. :eek:

Anyway, so is Daniel Grayson going to be found guilty or not guilty? Also, I wonder if or when his memory will return. Finally, I find it hard to believe that Daniel, his doting mother, nor the police didn't notice the lump on the back of his noggin from where Takeda smashed him with a rock. Serious, he would have completely daft not to have noticed the painful knot on the back of his melon. I don't know why the defense counsel hasn't brought this matter to the attention of the police. Oh well.

Personally, I think the charges will be dismissed. Why? From what I could tell the young Mr. Grayson was merely defending himself from an escaped lunatic...and he didn't even fire the potentially fatal shots to the back of that scumbag Tyler Barrol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)