Revenge

I've always liked MS. The buttkicking was great. Her training came in handy. Love how she turned the creepy journalist.

S~

The ratings were low...people must have forgetten there was a new episode after it has been in reruns the past 6-weeks. Speaking of a show being stuck in perpetual reruns...A Gifted Man hasn't shown a new episode since March 2nd. Ugh! I can understand setting 2-3 weeks aside for basketball, but this is silly.

10 p.m.
ABC: "Revenge" (7.6 million, 5.1/9)
CBS: "CSI" rerun (6.7 million, 4.5/7)
NBC: "Law & Order: SVU" (5.7 million, 3.9/6)

A gifted man is done. March 2nd was the season finale.

S~

That's odd. CBS never promoted it as being the season/series finale and IMDb.com was showing four more episodes in the queue. I just took another look at noticed the four previously listed episodes, 17-20, have disappeared. I don't know if they were ever recorded/scheduled or if IMDb merely listed them as a placeholder. Regardless, the last two shows were very good but this show is history. It's a shame because they were drawing close to 10M viewers on quiet Friday night.

25 Aprl 2012: Justice (10:00 PM ET)

"When Emily finds out who was responsible for her father's murder, Victoria's pawns become entangled in an insidious cover-up; as Declan gives his testimony, his relationship with a self-destructive Charlotte unravels."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Revenge" Justice (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Sounds like another good episode is on tap. Be there or be square. :)

Yes, very good episode. I thought he died in a plane crash though when they showed the first episode. Maybe I have that confused with another show.

Yes, very good episode. I thought he died in a plane crash though when they showed the first episode. Maybe I have that confused with another show.

David Clarke was framed for killing the passengers aboard that downed airplane. He was later killed in prison...however, Emily didn't suspect the Grayson's had any involvement with his murder...until now. On one hand I get the feeling she is wanting to wipeout the entire family in one fell swoop (i.e., over the next four episodes). However, we all know this cannot possibly happen since there would be no point of having a 2nd season since she would have nothing to revenge. My question is who shall be thrown to the wolves next? I get the feeling a handful of 3rd parties we haven't seen yet are going to make their presence known. I am also having a strange feeling about Nolan. We shall see.

Could be some more twists and things that have not been presented to us yet. That is what is so good about some of the shows on tv. The new twists they spin on them which keep the series going.

I'm just not sure why the "Press" would give a rats arse since a) the other guy was framed with a smoking guy (per se) and b) they are now free to hound Daniel since he will free from house arrest and/or get a life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)