Revenge

I have suspicions though. Usually Emily is the only one who has the interesting looks when she's hugging Daniel. Tonight he was having ponderous looks, like he's got stuff up his sleeve.

Did anyone notice Nightline's Cynthia McFadden on the show last night? She played herself on the show and later that night she broadcast a 6-minute segment about her Revenge guest appearance on Nightline. If you missed it, the seqment may be posted here.

I have no idea how the season will end, but I do know that Revenge and Person of Interest are my two favorite new shows. The writing, acting, story and characters interaction has been nothing short of excellent. Regardless, I'm sure the season finale will be a good one. Offhand, I'm not sure why this show isn't be followed by 10M+ viewers.

Okay, although not the most exciting episode, I enjoyed it! While it didn't do anything to move the show forward, it certainly provided a lot of excellent background information and we're now pretty clear as to the events (timeline) that brought Emily to the Grayson's front porch many years later. Also, I kinda liked the previews for the upcoming show and season finale. There's something very attractive about a woman with a bloody nose who is choking the life out of someone and digging a grave on the beach. :)

ABC announced they are renewing Revenge... I have no doubt Emily will find many more people that have crossed her or her father over the years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)